Our FAS and Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) accredited Safepass Course is for all construction site and local authority workers (including apprentices and trainees). To ensure that they have a fundamental knowledge of health and safety.
Essentially any worker who alters, interferes or changes a building must in time have a Safe Pass card. This requirement applies to all workers in the construction sector from the 01/06/03. Cards must be refreshed every four years.
This programme can also be conducted on an in-company basis, at clients’ premises or other venues. As Allied Training, must register all participants with FAS two weeks prior to attending the course, it is advisable to book early.
- Safe Pass Course Increases safety awareness within the construction industry
- Safe Pass Course Ensures that all site personnel undergo basic health and safety awareness training
- Safe Pass Course will Supply all participants with a FAS Safe Pass Registration card, indicating that the holder has attended a formal course in health and safety awareness
- Safepass covers Promoting a Safety Culture
- Duties & Responsibilities at work
- Accident Reporting & Prevention
- Working at Heights
- Evacuations & Confined Spaces
- Working with Electricity and overhead services
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Use of hand held equipment, tools and machinery
- Safe use of vehicles
- Noise & Vibration
- Manual Handling
- Health & Hygiene
Why attend the Safe Pass course?
Safe Pass Benefits to Employees:
- Enhanced Safety and Health Awareness
- Acknowledgment of Safety Training
- Supply participants with a Safe Pass scheme registration card
- Increased Employment Prospects
Safe Pass Benefits to Employers:
- Safepass Provides an Enhanced safety environment
- Decline in on-site accidents
- Develop employee morale
- Reduction in lost time due to accidents
Assessment / Certification:
Participants complete a written exam. On successful completion of the exam participants will be issued with a letter of completion as they await the result of their FAS Safe Pass card, which is valid for four years.
Safe Pass General Information:
- All participants of Safe Pass training must arrive at 8.00 am sharp for Safe Pass course registration.
- Delegates who arrive late will unfortunately not be permitted to complete the programme.
- All participants must bring a passport photo of themselves for their Safepass Registration card.
- 1 Day.
- Maximum of 20.
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online*