Microsoft Access databases can help users store and track just about any kind of information, such as inventory, contacts, or business processes. Using its forms, queries and reporting tools, Microsoft Access provides a leveraged answer to any businesses database requirements.
This course introduces fundamental database concepts and operations and illustrates how they are performed in Microsoft Access. This tutorial does not cover all of the features and functions of Microsoft Access, emphasis will be on basic and frequently-used features, such as the creation of tables, forms , queries, and reports.
This course is designed for users who are new or only have a little experience using Access 2007 and 2010.
- Explain database terminology
- Define data types when applied to Access
- Examine relational databases
- Discuss database planning
- Create tables using Application Parts, Quick Start and Table Design
- Define primary keys
- Apply Lookup Multi-Value and Calculated fields
- Modify input masks
- Use validation rules
- Employ referential integrity
- Explain forms and their uses
- Create forms using Form, Split Form and Form Wizard
- Explain queries
- Create queries using Query Wizard and Query Design
- Create reports using Report and Report Wizard
This is a one day course from 9:00-4:00pm
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at email@example.com or book online*