This half day Fire Extinguisher Training Course equips participants with the information and the practical experience necessary, to extinguish fires in the workplace.
On completion of this Fire Extinguisher Training Course, participants will be able to:
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace.
- List basic precautions to take.
- Select the appropriate extinguisher.
- Use portable fire extinguishers effectively.
- Fire triangle.
- Chemistry of fire.
- Dangers and consequences of fire.
- Portable fire extinguishers.
- Practical experience of putting out fires.
This is a highly interactive Fire Extinguisher Training Course with both Theoretical and Practical sessions to elevate the participants understanding of how to extinguish a fire.
- Maximum of 12 participants
- ½ Day duration
Participants receive an Allied Training certificate which is valid for 3 years.
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online*