On completion of this Excel Training Course (Intermediate Level), participants will be able to use the necessary skills required to produce reports using spreadsheets. Participants will also be able to incorporate various functions and calculations, conditional formatting & graphical charts.
- Define a name for a cell or cell range
- Apply conditional formatting
- Compare Relative and Absolute cells
- Discover formula auditing techniques
- Demonstrate the practical use of conditional function (IF, Nested
IF,AND,OR,NOT,SUMIF,AVERAGEIF and COUNTIF)
- Show time and date functions
- Analyse paste options
- Create tables
- Use charts to graphically represent data
- Discuss print options
- Apply the concatenate function
Participants in this excel training course must have a basic working knowledge of Excel.
This a one day course from 9:00 – 4.00pm
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at email@example.com or book online*