This Confined Space Entry Training Course is designed for managers, supervisors and operatives who may need to enter or supervise the entry into Confined Spaces and carry out a variety of work activities including maintenance and cleansing operations, building and refurbishment works, routine inspections, CCTV operations, flow monitoring and surveys.
On completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the responsibility of the confined space entrant, observer and supervisor.
- Describe the confined space rescue procedure.
- State the purpose of a confined space entry permit and list the steps for obtaining one.
- Demonstrate the operation of a gas detector.
- Setting the scene – case histories.
- Confined Spaces – identifying hazards.
Safe Work Practices:
- Entry permits.
- Safe procedures.
- Emergency plans.
- – Unsafe atmospheres – definitions.
- – Gas detection equipment.
- – Practical Session.
- – Rescue Procedures.
Syndicate work, discussions, practical demonstrations, practical exercises and assessments.
- Maximum of 8 participants.
- 1 day duration.
Participants receive an Allied Training certificate which is valid for 3 years.
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at email@example.com or book online*